We invite parents with children, school trips and all fans of the Christmas Market, both big and small, to take advantage of the wonderful attractions!
Tickets for attractions can be purchased in advance online at Tobilet.pl:
- Christmas ice rink - it is an opportunity for winter recreation for the whole family! Atmospheric lighting, romantic background music and a beautiful arrangement will put you in a festive mood! On site, right next to the ice rink, there is a skate rental and a cloakroom.
- The Mill Wheel - see the beautiful panorama of Poznań straight from the Mill Wheel at the Poznań International Fair! Młyńskie Koło is a great attraction for small and big adventure lovers. It will be a unique opportunity to see the Poznań Christmas Market in all its glory!
- The Venetian Carousel - a ride on the carousel guarantees unforgettable fun and wonderful memories - thanks to beautiful moving figures, music and the play of lights, which together create a magical, festive atmosphere!
- Rides on pontoons - rides on pontoons are a guarantee of fun and unforgettable impressions during each ride on large inflatable boats! It will be a great warm-up before the first descents on snow-covered winter hills!
- Santa's House - meet Santa in his house, tell about your Christmas dreams, and finally take a souvenir photo! Such a meeting is an unforgettable experience for every child.
- Christmas Train - a great attraction for the youngest participants of the Poznań Christmas Fair. Jump into a sled pulled by reindeer and go on a journey with an amazing driver - Santa Claus!
- Mirror Cube - Mirror Cube are mirror spaces with an infinity effect, in which the multimedia play of lights, music and the unique installation of mirrors takes us to the world of infinity. A chance to visit two multimedia spaces: "Walk among the stars" and "Light storm".
- Santa's sleigh flight simulator - feel like Santa while racing with his reindeer to give gifts to all the good kids! The panoramic image in the sleigh and the movable seats make the participants of the game feel as if they are really hovering over a winter wonderland.
- Airplane flight simulator - fly to Santa Claus with Radio Eska! Both children and adults will be able to fly to Lapland with the F-18 flight simulator to visit St. Nicholas!
- Talking Elk Marcin - meet the unique mascot of the Poznań Christmas Market! Elk Marcin, straight from the top of the fair's Tavern, will speak Poznań dialect to all guests!
- Christmas workshops for organized groups - an amazing opportunity to take part in the "PIERNIKI" or "BOMBKA" workshops and create your own, unforgettable souvenir from the Poznań Christmas Fair.
- Artistic repertoire on the stage for children - among the attractions on the festive stage will be: reading fairy tales, art shows, theater performances or visits of characters from favorite fairy tales!